Hit the road ready
It’s uncomplicated and un-fussy. Our RAVA convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments and a unique installation that makes setup a snap.
RAVA has always included fabrics that are flame retardant additive free where the child sits and we strive to continuously improve our material makeup and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible. Now from the fabric to the foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
Relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with crumbs moment.
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
- Simply secure installation is...
- Bubble-free | recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free | same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- No re-thread 5 point harness
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
Every little detail
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 5 to 50 lbs | 49 in or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 25 to 65 lbs | 49 in or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older
- Product: h 25 x w 19 x l 16 in
- Product weight: 27.2 lbs